"One writes not to be read but to breathe...one writes to think, to pray, to analyze. One writes to clear one's mind, to dissipate one's fears, to face one's doubts, to look at one's mistakes--in order to retrieve them. One writes to capture and crystallize one's joy, but also to disperse one's gloom. Like prayer--you go to it in sorrow more than joy, for help, a road back to grace."

~Anne Morrow Lindbergh - (1906-2002) from War Within and Without - Diaries and Letters: 1939-1944

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My thoughts on Aleksandr Voinov & Kate Cotoner's "The Lion of Kent"

The Lion of KentThe Lion of Kent by Aleksandr Voinov

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


My introduction to Aleksandr Voinov & Kate Cotoner's The Lion of Kent has simply left me wanting more! I have fallen in love with William Raven and must now read Deliverance from Forbidden Love ASAP.



I love William for his pride, humility, loyalty, devotion, and honor. He is a true Knight in every sense of the word and the epitome of masculine chivalry. His devotion and willingness to lay down his life for his lord and master, Sir Robert is breathtaking.



I thoroughly enjoyed this novella. My only complaint is I wish it could have been a full-fledged novel.



More William, please, Aleks & Kate!



View all my reviews

No comments: